TMG-ST3040C 30' x 40' Peaked Roof Container Shelter with 11oz PE Tarpaulin
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 30’ x 40’ peak roof container shelter provides shelter on job sites and farms. Easy to install, this shelter is often used at construction sites as a sawing shed or for storing construction materials. Another common use is in the agricultural industry as a storage area for tractors and other machinery. It features a commercial-grade 11oz PE tarpaulin that is fire retardant. Keep your worksite dry with the TMG-ST3040C container shelter.
This shelter is not engineered to be rated with snow and wind load, the engineering drawing is not available. You would need to consult a third party to obtain the appropriate legal documents if a set up permit is required. If you live somewhere snow and harsh winters are a concern, please select our DUAL TRUSS SERIES shelters.
We offer customer service and parts headquartered in Richmond BC, and are proud to provide Free Shipping for purchase of this product to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states.
- Mounted on containers or pony walls to accommodate most job site application
- Containers can be used for site office or enclosed storage
- Easy to dismantle to store in the container and move to next job
- Commercial grade 3-layer galvanized steel frame structure
- Commercial grade triple-layer ripstop polyethylene (PE) tarpaulin cover:
- Stands strong against tearing, leaking, and chemical corrosion
- Resistant to flame, chemicals, and oil
- UV protected and waterproof
- Fabric color: white with green trim
- Welding required for all footplates
- Exact floor footprint: 30’ (W) x 39.4’ (L)
- Truss spacing: 59’’
- Truss quantity: 9 groups
- Truss tubes: ⌀2.3” – 15 gauge (approx.)
- Purlin tubes: ⌀1.65” – 16 gauge (approx.)
- Peak ceiling height from the ground: 16.7' (with 40' HC container)
- Peak ceiling height from the base: 7.2'
- Cover material: 11oz polyethylene (PE) tarpaulin fabric, 14 x 14 weave, 20 Mil
- Packed in a metal crate shipping box
- Shipping dimensions: 87”x29”x32”
- Shipping weight: 1170 lb