TMG-HPC80 Hydraulic Plate Compactor Fits 17 to 25 ton carriers
The TMG Industrial Hydraulic Plate Compactors are a great addition to get your job done in an economical way efficiently. The compactors feature the equal distribution of eccentric weight and vibration frequency to spread centrifugal force on compaction. They are ideal to compact granular and moderately cohesive soils in trenches, steep slopes or narrow spots where rollers and walk behind compactors cannot reach easily. They can also be used for driving fence posts, wood, guardrail, I-beams, seawalls, etc. The compactors can be mounted to use in mini excavators, backhoes, wheel loaders or full-size excavators (lugging modification might be required).
- Three models compatible with carriers from 4 to 25 ton
- Eccentric weight vibration design on compaction
- Heavy rubber isolations to prevent vibrations extended to the carrier boom, the motor, bearings, and mounts
- (2) 1” high pressure hydraulic hose included
- Impulse force: 33,000 lb
- Frequency: 2000 rpm
- Hydraulic flow: 32-53 gpm
- Pressure: 2175-2900 psi
- Baseplate: 51’’ X 35’’
- Carrier weight: 37,400 -55,000 lb (17-25 ton)
- Soil compaction effective depth: 44’’-55’’
- Compaction density: 95% at 30’’
- Shipping dimension: 57'' x 41'' x 52''
- Shipping weight: 2600 lb