TMG-MVR50 1.5-Ton Vibratory Double Drum Roller, Ride-on, Powered by Honda GX630
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 1.5 Ton Vibratory Ride-on Double Drum Roller features a robust 20hp Honda GX630 engine driving it to a speed up to 5 mph via dual hydraulic cycloid drive motors. It makes quick work of asphalt and granular sub-base compaction thanks to a vibrating front drum powered by a SAUER motor. The front drum has an impressive compaction force up to 5000 lb and a vibration frequency of 65Hz making it an ideal choice for both commercial and residential compaction jobs. A tight 6-foot turning radius thanks to hydraulic steering, and an electrically controlled water spray make this unit the ideal solution for parking lots, driveways, road repair, outdoor trails, paved paths in parks, and turf rolling in landscaping.
- Poclain hydraulic plunger gear pump
- Front drum vibration powered by SAUER motor
- Dual American cycloid hydraulic gear drive motors
- Integrated controls on forward/reverse and vibrating
- Computerized control access on alarm, monitor, and water spray
- Front and rear drum articulation via hydraulic steering
- Work operation hour meter
- Powered by Honda GX630 gas engine, 4 stroke, dual cylinder
- Engine power: 20hp at 3600rpm
- Travel speed: 4.97 mph
- Turning radius: 72"
- Vibration frequency: 65Hz
- Compaction force: 4950 lb
- Water tank volume: 40 gallon
- Steel drum width: 35.4“
- Steel drum diameter: 22”
Dimension and weight:
- Overall length: 81.5''
- Overall width: 38.6''
- Overall height: 88.6''
- Operation weight: 3256 lb
- Shipping dims: 90” x 45” x 67”
- Shipping weight: 3400 lb