As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of TMG Industrial (Also known as 1215605 B.C Ltd.), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting TMG Industrial as an Affiliate. Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by individuals referred to TMG Industrial by your own website or personal referral URL given to you if approved. By signing up for the TMG Industrial Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred purchase must have been fulfilled successfully and will be issued in the following 60 days.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
The commissions structure of the Affiliate program is subject to change without notice. You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own purchases. The commission structure is as follows:
Tier Structure (Sales in USD)
Tier 1 - $0 up to $3200 - 2% commission of total revenue generated
Tier 2 - $3200 up to $6400 3% commission of total revenue generated
Tier 3 - $6400 up to $12800 4% commission of total revenue generated
Tier 4 - $12800 up to $25600 5% commission of total revenue generated
Tier 5 - $25600 or more 5.5% commission of total revenue generated
The total commission paid to the Affiliate will be calculated based on the total revenue generated during the last 30 days. Thereafter a new commission period will start applying the same rule mentioned previously.
For a limited time a 8% commission bonus will be awarded for those Affiliates who generate $25600 or more (Tier 5) until March 31st, 2023. The Tier 5 commission bonus will then change back to 5.5%.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. TMG Industrial reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of TMG Industrial in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
4. Affiliate Links
Upon being approved to participate in TMG Industrial Affiliate program a unique URL will be generated for you. Once this link is visited, a 30-day cookie will be generated and added into our website code structure in order to track any sales generated via this link for the following 30 days.
Only until March 31st, 2023 cookies generated will have a promotional launch time and will last 60 days instead of 30. This is a limited time offer for Affiliates that are approved during this promotional period.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website, online forums/platforms and within your email messages. You may also advertise the TMG Industrial site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers, social media platforms and forums.
You will receive a bi-weekly newsletter which includes our marketing insight report, website design advice or any other information that could help you boost your sales. You will also receive a TMG Industrial media package with media assets to assist your marketing efforts and help you promote your link in a more successful way.
You may also create your own media assets, if they are in accordance with TMG Industrial general branding guidelines and represent the TMG Industrial brand in an appropriate way. The general rule of thumb is: Do not alter, stretch or deform any graphic provided by TMG Industrial. You may add any of said graphics to media assets created by you however graphics provided by TMG Industrial should always be kept in their original proportions, colours, fonts and orientation.
They should not incur in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
5. Coupon and Deal Sites
TMG Industrial offers coupon to all affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on TMG Industrial Coupons, TMG Industrial Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to TMG Industrial official site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
TMG Industrial will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by TMG Industrial. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
7. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any
modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliates shall indemnify and hold harmless TMG Industrial and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by TMG Industrial to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
9. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Canada and the Province of British Columbia. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the provincial courts located in British Columbia. In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
11. Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the TMG Industrial affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Refersion and/or TMG Industrial application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.