TMG Industrial Support Center
1) What does this warranty cover?
- a. Covers defects in materials used to manufacture your product.
- b. Covers defects in workmanship under normal use.
- c. Covers broken components under normal use.
2) What will you do to correct problems?
- a. Products will be repaired, replaced, or refunded depending on the circumstances.
3) How long does coverage last?
- a. All TMG Industrial products come with a 1-year non-transferable warranty when purchased from our website, amazon, or directly from us.
- b. Some products come with an extended warranty.
4) What isn’t covered?
- a. Damage of a product resulting from negligence.
- b. Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product.
- c. Damage caused by natural disaster.
- d. Damage caused due to not following the user manual.
- e. Damage caused from natural wear on parts that are designed to wear out (chisels, blades, etc).
- f. Damage caused by use in an environment that the product is not designed for.
- g. Theft or loss of a product.
5) To start a claim please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- a. Name
- b. Phone number
- c. Address
- d. Product model number
- e. Product serial number (found stamped on a metal plate on the product)
- f. Where the product was purchased (including purchase number if known)
- g. Date of purchase
- h. A description of the defect
- i. Photographs of the product showing any defects
*In no case shall TMG Industrial, our directors, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the products procured from TMG Industrial, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the product.