TMG-ST2030 20' x 30' Straight Wall Storage Building with Heavy-Duty PE Fabric Cover
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 20’ x 30’ Straight Wall Storage Building features a heavy-duty polyethylene cover that is treated to be fire retardant, UV resistant, and water-resistant. The structure is made of commercial-grade galvanized steel tubes that are designed to be long-lasting and relatively easy to assemble. A dirt skirt along both long sides helps protect against crosswinds, giving this shelter increased durability. The roll-up door has a clearance of 10’ for both height and width. This shelter is great for cars, SUVs, boats, and ATVs, as a small shop, for storing farm equipment, and much more.
This shelter is not engineered to handle snow and wind load, the engineering drawing is not available. If you live somewhere snow and harsh winters are a concern, please select our DUAL TRUSS SERIES shelters.
We offer customer service and parts headquartered in Richmond BC, and are proud to provide Free Shipping for purchase of this product to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states.
- Straight wall gable roof design offers ample room along both sides for more storage space
- Commercial grade 3-layer galvanized steel frame structure
- Additional purlins and collar beams added on end trusses to increase snow and wind stability
- Ratchet strap system to secure the ground bars to the footplates
- Dirt skirt on both long sides to protect against crosswinds
- Commercial grade triple-layer ripstop polyethylene (PE) tarpaulin cover:
- Stands strong against tearing, leaking, and chemical corrosion
- Resistant to flame, chemicals, and oil
- UV protected and waterproof
- Fabric color: white with green trim
- Footplates with pre-drilled hole (anchor bolts not included)
- Foundation required: concrete, gravel, solid ground
- Exact floor footprint: 20’ (W) x 29.5’ (L)
- Truss spacing: 59’’
- Truss quantity: 7 groups
- Peak ceiling height: 12'
- Side-wall height: 80’’
- Truss tubes: ⌀1.9” – 15 gauge (approx.)
- Purlin tubes: ⌀1.65” – 17 gauge (approx.)
- Purlins on rafter: 54 of 9 rows
- Door clearance: 10’(W) x 10’(H)
- Cover material: 11oz PE fabric, 14 x 14 weave, 20 Mil
- Packed in one metal crate shipping box
- Shipping size: 87” x 29” x 32”
- Shipping weight: 1159 lb