TMG-EFM40 40'' Excavator Brush Flail Mower, 6 to 8-ton Carrier, 16-21GPM, Case Drain Line
The TMG Industrial 40” excavator brush flail mower features a self-levelling kit, adjustable skid shoes, and a reliable belt-drive transmission. Designed for maximum efficiency, this flail mower sits level thanks to the large skid shoes, making it easy to connect. The self-levelling kits make mowing grass and bushes on slopes, riverbanks, hilly areas, and ditches a breeze. Sixteen long-lasting flail knives mean reliable cutting action for the full 40” width of this brush mower.
The mower is designed to have a case drain line (3/8'' hose line) added to relieve the excess pressure built up in the pump. You will have to add the line to the reservoir of your excavator.
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Hydraulic motor with oil-in, oil-out, and drain port
- Self-levelling kit
- Adjustable skid shoes
- Belt drive transmission
- High-performance cutter drum
- Pin grabber lugging mount (dismountable)
- A case drain line is required to add
- Replacement teeth available
- Cutting capacity: 4”
- Hydraulic flow: 16-21 GPM
- Auxiliary pressure: 2900 PSI
- Number of knives: 16
- Cutting width: 40”
- Packed in a metal shipping crate
- Shipping dimension: 49” x 34” x 23”
- Shipping weight: 730 lb