TMG-HB70Q 4 to 7 Ton Q/C Excavator Hydraulic Hammer Breaker, 2-3/4'' (68mm) Moil Point Chisel, 600 Joules Impact Energy, 500-900BPM
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 4 to 7-ton quick-change (Q/C) excavator hydraulic hammer breaker is designed to be simple to use and reliable. The 2-3/4’’ (68mm) moil point chisel can handle both light and medium jobs and is widely used for demolition, landscaping, and excavation sites. A 500-900 BPM impact rate combined with 1600-2500 PSI working flow pressure makes this a versatile and efficient breaking hammer.
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Maximized power-to-weight ratio breaking strength
- The nitrogen-charged operation provides superior breaking efficiency
- Bottom tie rod bolted design offers easy maintenance
- Tool bushing for quick, easy replacement
- Quick-change (Q/C) lugging profile
- Operating weight: 550 lb
- Working pressure: 1600-2500 PSI
- Working flow: 9.5-16 GPM
- Impact rate: 500-900 BPM
- Impact energy: 600 Joules
- Chisel diameter: 2-3/4’’
- Hydraulic hose diameter: 1/2”
- Ear spacing - inside: 10.2''
- Ear spacing - outside: 11.4''
- Pin center to center: 8.8''
- (1) 2-3/4’’ (68mm) moil point chisel
- (2) 1/2” hydraulic hose with NPT fitting
- (1) nitrogen charge kit with CGA580 cylinder adaptor
- (1) service tool kit
- Packed in one metal shipping crate
- Shipping dimension: 49” x 23” x 26”
- Shipping weight: 660 lb