TMG-SG72 72" Skid Steer Rock Skeleton Grapple Attachment, Dual Cylinders, 1500-Lb Capacity
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 72'' skid steer rock skeleton grapple is designed to be versatile and long-lasting. Featuring dual independent cylinders, a front ½’’ serrated cutting edge and tines, 6” tine spacing and a 1” shaft welded through all tines this grapple is perfect for brush-clearing, debris moving, and rock raking. This skid steer attachment comes with a universal fit mount that works with most skid steers.
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Flat bottom slides over the ground not to damage the surface
- 3" x 3" primary frame beams
- Dual 3000 PSI hydraulic cylinders
- Cylinder guards included
- Greaseable pivot pins with bolt-locked design
- Universal skid steer mount
- Overall dimension: 72’’ (L) x 41’’ (W) x 31’’ (H)
- Grapple capacity: 1500 lb
- Dual cylinders: 2.5" bore x 8" stroke
- Tine spacing: 6"
- Tine thickness: 1/2"
- Grapple arm opening: 36"
- Hydraulic pressure: 3000 PSI
- Flow rate: 12-24 GPM
- Skid steer loader power recommended: 30-70HP
- Packed in one metal shipping crate
- Shipping dimension: 77" x 42" x 32"
- Shipping weight: 800 lb