- Exact floor footprint: 19.7’ (W) x 29.5’ (L)
- Galvanized steel tube frame structure
- Steel tubes are added on the front and end walls to keep the cover tied
- Peak ceiling height: 10’
- Truss arches: ⌀1.9” – 15 gauge
- Horizontal purlins: ⌀1.0” – 19 gauge
- 59’’ bay spacing
- 43’’ x 78’’ walk-through door
- Footplates with pre-drilled hole (anchor bolts included)
- Foundation required: concrete, solid ground or equivalent
- Leno mesh ripstop white tarpaulin, 12 mil, 180 gsm
- Large roll-up mesh windows on both sides
- UV coated, waterproof, transparent
- Light transmission: ≥ 88%
- Light diffusion: 20%
- Life span: 48 months
- Replacement covers available to purchase separately
- Packed in one wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 87" x 29" x 18"
- Shipping weight: 785 lb
Engineering drawings are not available for this model.
Please check with your local municipality bylaws to ensure compliance. It is the customers' responsibility to provide any necessary drawings to obtain any permits that may be required.
We were originally quite skeptical about the design of this greenhouse but we are now super happy with it. I think our favourite feature is the plastic. It isn't just super thick but it has rip-stop! Some of the grommets aren't as sturdy as they should be but the greenhouse made it through our very windy East Coast winter just fine. ** We built ours on a concrete foundation so it's very well anchored.
This was very simple to install. My only suggestion would be that the rope come on a reel rather than a bundle. It got very tangled and was a nightmare to try and use once that happened. Plus there wasn’t enough of it so we had to use zip ties, which was fine too. Overall this greenhouse is amazing!