Pro Series 30' x 40' Container Shelter with Heavy Duty 17oz PVC Fabric, Enclosed Rigid End-wall and Partial Front Drop
The TMG Industrial Pro Series 30’ x 40’ Container Shelter with Heavy Duty 17oz PVC Fabric, Enclosed Rigid End-wall and Partial Front Drop provides shelter on construction sites, farms, equipment dealerships, auto shops, and more. This improved Pro Series shelter features reduced truss spacing to 50’’, a rigid end-wall and front partial drop to increase protection from the elements, and heavy duty 17oz durable PVC cover. Being relatively quick to install, this shelter is often used at construction sites as a sawing shed or for storing construction materials. Another common use is in the agricultural industry as a storage area for tractors and other machinery. Keep your worksite dry with the TMG-ST3040CVF container shelter.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel structure
- Truss arches: Ø2.3” – 15 gauge
- Horizontal purlins: Ø1.65” – 15 gauge
- Reduced truss spacing to maximize structure durability
- Commercial grade 17ox PVC fabric
- Waterproof, resistant to fire, rain mold, cuts and rips
- Gable roof profile with 10’ peak ceiling height
- Rigid end-wall and partial front drop included
- Dimensions: 115” x 29” x 32”
- Shipping weight: 1760 lbs
The rigid end-wall is designed to fit the height of 40'GP container, a 14''(approx.) base pony wall will need to add to fit 40'HC container height.
Note: TMG Industrial single truss shelters are not engineered with snow/wind load rated. If you live somewhere where snow and harsh winters are a concern, please select our DUAL truss series.*** Forklift needed to take delivery***