TMG-100TWP 352 GPM 4" Semi-Trash Water Pump with 7.5 HP Gas Engine
The TMG Industrial 4’’ semi-trash water pump is design to allow small debris up to the size of a dime to pass through the cast iron impeller pump without clogging. Commonly it is used to pump clear, slightly muddy or sandy water. The machine features a powerful 7.5 HP gas engine capable of moving 352 GPM. Included in the box is a hose filter designed to handle water with mud, leaves, sand, sludge, and small twigs, ensuring uninterrupted use. A full cage protects the engine and pump, allowing for use in rough environments and a 3.6L gas tank provides 2.5 hours of runtime. The hose end connectors are made of quality metal to increase the operating lifespan and provide a reliable seal.
We are proud to offer customer service and replacement parts headquartered in BC. Free shipping is provided for purchase over $1000 across Canada and the USA lower 48.
- Pump clear, slightly muddy or sandy water
- Powered by 7.5hp gas power engine
- Includes intake hose-end strainer, threaded hose end connectors, hose clamps, and tool kit with plug wrench
- EPA approved
- 4” suction and discharge ports with NPT threading
- 23 feet suction head lift
- 98 feet total head lift
- Capable of moving 352GPM
- 223 CC / 7.5 HP 4-stroke OHV gas engine
- 2.5 hour run time gas tank: 0.95 gal. (3.6L)
- Oil capacity: 0.16 gal. (0.6L)
- Rated for 3600 RPM
- Recoil start
- Packed in one carton shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 23" x 17" x 21"
- Shipping weight: 66 lb