TMG-SP08 8.5’ U/V Angle Blade Snow Plow, Reversible Rubber Edges, 6 Positions, Solenoid Valve, Flat Face Hook Up/3-Point Hitch
The TMG Industrial U/V Angle Blade Snowplows are designed with the versatility to accommodate different carriers and efficiently remove snow from roads, driveways, sidewalks, parking lots, and more!
Capable of operating in a variety of positions, including straight, U-position (scoop), V- position, as well as left and right-angle positions, the TMG-SP08 angle blade is a must-have piece of snow equipment as you get ready for the winter.
The operator can work safely and efficiently from the cab and keep the blade under control using the diverting solenoid to manipulate all directions through the auxiliary hydraulics. The flat-faced hookup plate works with your own mounting plate attachment fit your machine, or the 3-point hitch linkage can work immediately behind the tractor.
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Bolt-on reversible rubber cutting edges
- 140° U-blade angle provides sturdy snow pushing and piling capacity
- 215° V-blade angle helps to break high drift or accumulated snow spots
- 30° blade angle left and right to push side casting or windrowing
- Flat-faced hookup plate with 3-point hitch option
- Heavy-duty angle cylinders and positioning springs
- ±3° oscillation for ground contour
- 2-way 6-port hydraulic diverting solenoid valve integrated to manipulate all directions
- Assembled size: 105’’ (L) x 32.5’’ (W) x 29’’(H)
- Working width: 102’’
- Cut edge: 52” x 5.5” x 1.25” (2)
- U-blade angle: 140°
- V-blade angle: 215°
- Side angle: 30°
- Quantity of cylinders: 3
- Quantity of positioning springs: 6
- Hydraulic hose: 13’ long, 1/2” diameter
- Hydraulic pressure: 3050 PSI
- Flow rate: 8 GSM
- Packed in a metal shipping crate
- Shipping dimension: 75’’ x 36’’ x 24’’
- Shipping weight: 620 lb