TMG-GH2020 20' x 20' Tunnel Greenhouse Grow Tent with Transparent Ripstop Leno Mesh Tarp Cover, 12 Mil, 180 GSM, Cold Frame, Large Roll-up Windows, Peak Ceiling Roof
TMG Industrial carries a wide variety of cold frame tunnel greenhouse grow tents designed for anyone from a backyard hobby gardener to a sizeable commercial produce grower. With over 30 different sizes and styles available and cover materials ranging from polycarbonate panels, ripstop leno tarps and EVA plastic films, TMG Industrial has become one of the leading cold frame greenhouse distributors across Canada and the USA.
TMG-GH2020 20 x 20 feet tunnel greenhouse features a galvanized steel frame with a transparent ripstop tarpaulin cover. The cover is removable, made of heavy-duty 12mil, 180gsm leno mesh tarpaulin, large roll-up mesh windows are included on both sides allowing for adjustable ventilation and humidity control. This grow tent is perfect for seeding or protecting your plants from the outside elements, creating warmth and insulation for optimal growing conditions to double the growing seasons.
This greenhouse is not engineered to handle snow and wind load. If you live somewhere snow and harsh weather are a concern, this is not the right fit for you!
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Exact floor footprint: 19.7’ (W) x 19.7’ (L)
- Galvanized steel tube frame structure
- Steel tubes are added on the front and end walls to keep the cover tied
- Peak ceiling height: 10’
- Truss arches: ⌀1.9” – 15 gauge
- Horizontal purlins: ⌀1.0” – 19 gauge
- 59’’ bay spacing
- 43’’ x 78’’ walk-through door
- Footplates with pre-drilled hole (anchor bolts included)
- Foundation required: concrete, solid ground or equivalent
- Leno mesh ripstop white tarpaulin, 12mil, 180gsm
- Large roll-up mesh windows on both sides
- UV coated, waterproof, transparent
- Light transmission: ≥ 88%
- Light diffusion: 20%
- Life span: 48 months
- Replacement covers available to purchase separately
- Packed in one wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 87" x 29" x 14"
- Shipping weight: 550 lb