TMG-ST2030P 20' x 30' Arch Wall Peak Ceiling Storage Shelter with Heavy Duty PE Cover & Drive Through Doors
The TMG Industrial 20' x 30’ Arch Wall Peak Ceiling Storage Shelter is a great choice for protecting vehicles, shop equipment, boats, and more. Other uses include storing hay, tractors, etc on farms and use on construction sites to keep a work area dry. The peaked roof design helps reduce snow buildup and the dirt skirts on both long sides help protect against crosswinds. This fabric shelter offers advantages over traditional permanent structures such as not requiring daytime lighting as the cover is translucent, being relatively quick to build, only taking one to two days to erect, and costing less than comparably sized buildings.
- Overall dimension: W 20' x L 30' x H 12'
- Structure: Commercial grade 3-layer galvanized steel tubes
- Door: fabric roll-up door provides easy access
- Door clearance: W14’ (tapper-up) x H 10’
- Truss tubes: Ø42mm 17 gauge
- Truss spacing: 59”
- Truss quantity: 8 groups
- Commercial grade PE tarpaulin: 11 oz
- 5 horizontal rows of purlins on rafters
- Rather strap system to secure the grounds bars and footplates
- Shipping size: 87” x 29” x 19”
- Shipping weight: 780 lbs
*** Curbside tailgate delivery available at no charge upon request ***