TMG-SDT36 36" Trencher for Skid Steers with Universal Mounting Plate
The TMG Industrial 36” Trencher is designed to efficiently cut trenches through all soil conditions. A universal mounting plate and hydraulic flow requirement of 21-29 GPM makes this trencher compatible with most skid steers. The heavy-duty boom and crumber system are ideal for irrigation pipe Laying, underground powerlines, communication lines, and road repairs. Teeth consist of a combination of earth and tungsten for trenching in all rocky earth conditions. It comes complete and ready to use with hoses pre-installed with 1/2” quick connect couplers. Maximize your skid steer’s versatility with this addition to your skid steer toolbox.
- Ideal for pipe laying on irrigation, underground power, communications, and road repairs.
- A combination of earth and tungsten teeth for trenching in rocky earth conditions
- Hoses and 1/2” flat-faced couplers included
- Heavy duty boom and crumber system
- Overall size: 79” x 49” x 33” (L x W x H)
- Trenching depth: 36”
- Trenching width: 6”
- Flow rating: 21 – 29 GPM
- 19” auger discharge
- Max pressure: 3050 psi
- Dimension: 79” x 51” x 34”
- Shipping weight: 880 lbs