TMG-AB72 72" Skid Steer Rotary Angle Broom
The TMG Industrial 72’’ Skid Steer Rotary Angle Broom is ideal for cleaning debris, sands and snow on roads, parking lots and other flat areas. The broom comes with poly/wire mix bristles, an adjustable stand to prevent bristles from damage when unused, and durable direct drive hydraulic Eaton motor.
- Durable direct drive hydraulic Eaton motor works more efficiently and reduces downtime
- Floating linkage design keeps the broom adapt to the road surface properly and consistently, reducing the bristles wearing
- Poly/wire mix bristles
- Adjustable protection metal stand
- Hydraulic hoses included
- The case drain line (the third hose) provides option to release motor case pressure, alternatively extend motor lifetime.
- Bi-directional rotation bristles
- A motor protection guard frame installed
- Working width: 72”
- Number of wafers: 41
- Brush diameter: 27"
- Core diameter: 8”
- Sweeping width at 30° angle: 63”
- Maximum angle (left and right): +/- 30°
- Hydraulic flow: Min. 10 GPM to Max 25 GPM
- Do not use high-flow
- Dimension: 89’’ x 57’’ x 31’’ (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 1230 lb