TMG-MVR40 1-Ton Vibratory Double Drum Roller, Ride-on, Powered by Honda GX390
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 1-Ton Vibratory Double Drum Ride-on Roller features a robust 13hp Honda GX390 engine driving it to a speed of 2.5 mph via dual American hydraulic cycloid drive motors. Stepless speed control is made with Japanese variable plunger pump drives, making it easy to precisely control this vibrator. It makes quick work of asphalt and granular sub-base compaction thanks to a vibrating front drum with an impressive 4500-lb compaction force and a vibration frequency of 70Hz making it an ideal choice for both commercial and residential compaction jobs. A tight 79'' turning radius with hydraulic steering, and an electrically controlled water spray make this machine as the ideal solution for parking lots, driveways, road repair, outdoor trails, paved paths in parks, and turf rolling in landscaping.
- Hydraulic plunger gear pump
- Electromagnetic clutch and built-in drive motor vibration
- Dual American cycloid hydraulic gear drive motors
- Integrated controls on forward/reverse and vibrating
- Computerized control access on alarm, monitor, and water spray
- Front and rear drum articulation via hydraulic steering
- Work operation hour meter
- Powered by Honda GX390 gas engine, 4 stroke, single cylinder
- Engine power: 13 hp at 3600rpm
- Travel speed: 2.5 mph
- Turning radius: 79”
- Vibration frequency: 70Hz
- Compaction force: 4500 lb
- Water tank volume: 12.6 gallon
- Steel drum width: 27.6”
- Steel drum diameter: 19.7”
Dimension and weight:
- Overall length: 73''
- Overall width: 33''
- Overall height: 72''
- Operation weight: 1980 lb
- Shipping dims: 90” x 38” x 64”
- Shipping weight: 2100 lb